We offer a complete refund on any item purchased at full or sale price. In order for us to process your refund, you must submit a return request to us.
How to Submit a Return Request
Firstly, click on the profile icon in our website's navigation.
1. Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from us and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
If your return is accepted, you will receive instructions on how to return your order to us which you must do within 14 days of our acceptance of your return. We will refund you within 14 days of receiving your return.
You do not need to provide a reason for your return. You can also receive a refund in the form of credit towards other products available for purchase on our website. If you would prefer a credit, please specify this when contacting us.
Repairs and Replacements
In the unlikely event you discover a fault with your order, you can return it to us for repair or replacement. Please make us aware of this when contacting us.
You can return an item for repair or replacement within 6 months of receiving your order. Beyond 6 months, you will need to prove that your order was faulty when you bought it. Because of the nature of our limited collections, an item you return for replacement may no longer be available. In this case, we will offer a refund or the option of a replacement from the current collection.
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original packaging and accessories. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the products show signs of wear or has been used or altered in any way.
If your return shows any signs of wear, use or alteration, we may reduce the refund amount or exchange option. We will write to you should we decide to reduce your refund and, in this situation, you may request us to send the products back to you at your own expense.
- We cannot offer you a refund if you submitted the request more than 14 days after receiving your order.
- We cannot offer a refund if you damaged an item by trying to repair it or by asking someone else to do it.
- We cannot offer a refund on personalised/custom-made items, only if they are faulty.
- We may ask you for proof of purchase such as a receipt, bank statement or packaging.
- We can only accept returns from the person who originally placed the order. If you received a gift, please ask the giver to submit the return to us.
- We can only issue a refund via the original payment method.
- We will refund you within 14 days of receiving your return however refunds may take longer to appear in your account due to processing times between payment providers.
- Customs duties and sales taxes outside Europe are non-refundable
- We monitor the number of returns made per customer and should this be in breach of our Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to refuse any future orders. Should this apply to you, we will inform you in writing.